To preserve the Great Lakes by raising awareness of plastic pollution in the Lakes, being a part of the solution within the clothing industry, and becoming a voice for change.
By supporting Forever Great, you are pushing forward this mission. Together, we can create a better tomorrow.
We are committed to preserving the natural beauty of the Great Lakes.
22 million pounds of plastic enter the Great Lakes each year. The clothing industry is the second largest pollutant industry in the world. The intersection of these two realities sparked the creation of Forever Great.
Join us as we aim for a sustainable future. Our clothing is made from 100% recycled material - the active tee's are made with waste from 8 plastic bottles.
We are committed to preserving the Lakes by:
- Reducing pollution within the Great Lakes by reusing waste in our clothing, beach clean up efforts, and supporting AGL
- Taking a stand against fast fashion by providing a green alternative to common clothing
- Promoting the use of a circular economy in the clothing industry
We look to make waves in the future by:
- Hosting Beach clean-up events in West Michigan and beyond
- Pursue the implementation of Great Lakes plastic into our clothing
- Develop an on-lake plastic clean-up initiative
- Research and create a product end-of-life waste solution